April 1, 2011

My Friend - She's Talented

This is my girl Suzanne.  The first day we met, was the summer before high school.  We were both trying out to be cheerleaders for Bonanza High in Las Vegas.  I think I can remember watching her do a million back flips and not brake a sweat and all with a huge grin.  And I was just proud of finally getting the splits down.  Fortunately, I got to watch all her talents in action for the next 4 years after that as we cheered all through high school together.  She's a bowl of sunshine sprinkled with many many talents.  I like her a lot - check out her blog full of inspirations.

3 comments:

amyorr said...

Waite! You have a blog? How did I not know this important piece of info?

Becky said...

Wow, I had no idea you were a cheerleader! You've been holding out on me!

Heather said...

Ditto to what Becky said!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails